From sin:speed now comes something similar for users of Apple devices running at least iOs 3.2 as subsonicpulse’s sin:speed sim racing instruments software allow the device to be used as a wireless speedometer in various simulations.
- Use your iPhone®/iPod touch® as speedometer for your favorite sim racing games:
Live for Speed,
Race 07 + AddOns
STCC The Game
STCC 2 The Game
Race Room The Game
rFactor(Planned for next update)
- Wireless operation over WLAN / WiFi
- Automatically adjusted scale to chosen car (except iRacing at the moment)
- Minimal design for better readability
- Units: Metric or English (“Settings” app)
- Different styles to choose
- Windows Application sin:speed connector for sim racing game connection
- Multi language userinterface: English, German
You can check out the app in action in two videos below, the required sin:speed connector software can be downloaded for free here, the app to run the speedometer on the iOs device sells for 3,99€ in the App-store.